Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Disqus, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus—or as a guest. It’s up to you.
The comments section on this site exists to provide a supportive and positive environment for other writers, authors, and book lovers. But, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. Don’t be a jerk, but feel free to disagree with an idea or even me, just avoid criticizing people.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves (name and email address). The data collected when you log-in is not collected or distributed in any way. Email address will never be displayed to ensure your privacy.
The owner of this blog (Amelia Hay Levillain) reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at hello at ameliahay dot co dot uk, or via the contact me page.
Latest posts by Amelia (see all)
- Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Writing Multiple Novels at Once - 31/08/2017
- Should you write a novel in 30 days? - 14/08/2017
- How to Find Time to Write a Novel: 8 Tried and Tested Tips - 10/07/2017